Oracle Taleo provides a feature to schedule OBIEE Answers reports to automatically generate and deliver reports at a specific date in the future, or to have it run at certain intervals.
You can schedule an OBIEE Answers Report by executing the following steps:
1. In the Taleo OBIEE Zone, you can find the schedule option in the more drop down widget by the side of the report. You can also navigate by New-> Agent option
2. In the general tab you can set the priority for the schedule and select any specific user privilege for the report
3. In the Schedule tab choose the time period or frequency to run the Agent
4. The Condition tab allows you to specify a condition for which the agent will perform the delivery.
5. In the Delivery Content tab, you can set the report which is to be scheduled. If your report has prompts, the customize option will appear and you can enter the prompt values.
6. In the Recipients tab, you can set a specific email, user or group who will receive the report
7. The Destinations tab helps us to set the format in which the report should be delivered
The above steps completes the scheduling configuration and the report is scheduled for delivery.