Say goodbye to the hassles of managing your RPDs using our RPD Merge tool. Use our easy user interface with tree structure and search capabilities to help you merge the right RPD source components to the right target. Key features include:
- Save hassles by using our tool to merge multiple RPD files in a single run to produce a final merged output RPD, without missing any of the input files during the merge process.
- RPD Merge is built with high accuracy in a way that does not introduce new errors or warnings, while the result is in sync with the original input RPD files.
- The RPD Merge UI has a pane that displays the tree structure of both input and output RPD files and provides a summarized visualization of the merge.
- With the RPD Diff tab, you can discover the differences between two RPD files (source and target), using our helpful color highlighting. You will see what’s present in the source but not in the target, what’s present in the target but not in the source, and what’s been modified.
- RPD Merge’s Patch feature helps you patch exactly – and only – what is needed. You do this by selecting the objects from source you want to patch and moving them to the target RPD.
- Your can perform your patch as a one- or two-step process, either producing the output RPD directly or producing patch XML containing only the differences you can then move to target.
- The Patch tab displays the RPD’s tree structure and provides a clear view of what you are moving from source to target.
- The helpful Find option in the Patch RPD tab lets you find RPD objects from a given list.
- With RPD Merge’s convenient Schedule option, you can run your merge automatically, at a time-of-day that minimizes workplace disruption. You can even schedule the merge daily if you want.
- RPD Merge runs quickly! The time taken for merging multiple RPD files is much less compared to other merge tools.
- Enjoy one of the biggest advantages of our tool over other RPD merge tools: We convert all universes at once, while others convert sequentially.
- RPD Merge asks you if you want to keep or discard each RPD variable, and allows you to keep them all if you want. Other tools are more limited.
- With the Export option in the RPD Diff tab you can save the differences as a text, PDF, or an Image file so that the visualization of the differences can be shared or used for other productive purposes. There is also an option to export the differences as a XML file.
Dynasoft products bring efficiency and effectiveness to your business intelligence (BI) environment.